A Safe Haven for Women Healing from Addiction
Awakenings mission is to provide a supportive, safe, and positive living environment for women in recovery
from alcohol & substance abuse.
Awakenings is on 1.6 acres in Kerrville Texas. We have a chapel, two meditation rock gardens, a gazebo and a picnic area. The grounds are beautiful with a spa like feel. We offer sober living and access to intensive outpatient services, IOP, and clinical care through Aspire Recovery Center.
Regardless of availability please contact us, we will do our best to accommodate yourself or a loved one.
You can visit our sister home website a: www.newbeginningsrecoveryhouse.com
For Further Inquiries please contact:
Shannon Kelly- (830) 928-1088
Kaitlin Rickman - (830) 890-0632
Many Blessings to you and yours!
Our homes focus on the following to maintain accountability:
1. Managers on property to provide support and accountability
2. Prayer and meditation three days a week to grow in spiritual connection
3. Attaining a job and/or volunteer work
4. Weekly individual check-ins with the residents
5. Weekly accountability meetings with the women in our homes.
6. Random drug tests that are performed weekly for all residents and managers.7. Each women is asked to work the twelve steps actively, have a home group and a sponsor.